Want to learn to make your own very potent and very affordable DIY butt enhancement cream? Who can blame you. We all think it’d be great to never pay for a butt enhancement cream again.
After all, the best butt enhancement creams can be quite price-y. The best creams will cost you at least $40 – and that’s for a pretty small bottle. Considering you’ll be needing to cover a fairly large surface for at least several weeks, it’s fair to say you’ll need more than one bottle.
That’s why we took to making our very own butt enhancement cream and in this guide, we’re going to show you exactly how to do it yourself. We’ll go straight to the source of what really works: the ingredients.
You see, we’ve tried pretty much every booty cream on the market and these experiences proved very helpful because through every trial and error, we learned which ingredients are required to make the most potent butt enhancement cream possible.
So we started experimenting…
We played around with extracts, oils, creams, butters, emulsifiers – you name it, we’ve tried it. And after awhile, we realized that some methods are more effective then others.
Well, now we’ve finally perfected the process. And broke it down to the most simple, yet most effective, list of steps.
The best part? This recipe results in a booty cream that’s totally natural and skin-nourishing. That means this recipe is not just good for your butt – it’s damn good for your body, too. No parabens. No toxic additives. All totally natural, nourishing ingredients that fight stretch marks and firm and tone your skin while growing your booty.
If you’re ready to get started, we’ve prepared a full step-by-step guide to take you through every single step of the entire process. There’s even pictures to help it go easier and tips to maximize results.
Just do us a favor and share to unlock the guide – it’s totally free!
As we keep saying over and over again – the easiest way to know whether a butt enhancement cream works or doesn’t work is the ingredients list. Well, we’ve looked at a lot of ingredients lists over the years and there are a few creams with super advantageous combinations of the best ingredients.
That’s why we made our own. And then simplified the steps so you can make your own stash!
To make it easier, we condensed the guide to the most basic parts so that you can get to making and using it right away…but if you’re interested in the suped-up version, just keep scrolling down for the extra steps!
DIY Butt Enhancement Cream: The Basic Steps
Here’s what we’ll be doing in a nutshell: We’re basically going to distill the most potent butt enhancement ingredients into an oil(s) using a warm infusion method.
By slowly and gently warming the oil, we’re going to allow the oils to extract the essential properties from the most powerful butt enlarging ingredients. Don’t worry if you’ve never done this before – it’s stupid simple. Plus, it’s quite a lot of fun 🙂
Let’s get to it!
Step 1. What Method are You Using?
There are 3 different ways you can do this. They’re all good – the only difference is how long they take.
Here they are:
Method 1: Crock pot or Slow Cooker (takes 4 to 6 hours)
If you have a crockpot – you are super lucky ’cause this will be much faster and much more hands-off for you. BUT – This method can only be used if your crock pot has a “warm” or very low setting.
Method 2: Double Boiler (takes 8 to 10 hours)
If you have an actual double boiler, great. If not – you can make your own by stacking a metal or glass bowl on top of a saucepan. Like this…
You fill the saucepan with water and then stack an empty metal or glass bowl on top (this is where your ingredients will go). The bowl and saucepan should fit tightly together but the bowl should not touch the water in the saucepan. You’re essentially creating a seal so that the steam produced by the simmering water below gently heats your ingredients on top.
Method 3: The Sun (takes 2 weeks)
If you don’t want to do either of the above, you can make use of the sun. This is also very hands-off but it takes the longest – at least 2 weeks, with the oils becoming more potent if you can leave it for 20 to 30 days.
If you – like us – are impatient to get your hands on your very own butt enhancement cream, this might not be the best option. However, if you can afford to wait, go for it!
Step 2. Prepare Your Ingredients & Tools
If you use the measurements below, you’ll get around 16oz of butt enhancement oil – that’s over double what you get from the creams out there! Of course, if you want to prepare a bigger stash – just double (or triple) the measurements 🙂
Ingredients (click links to shop ’em):
- 1/4 CUP OF MACA ROOT POWDER: You should already have maca root powder (it’s the best superfood for building a bum) so you can use the powder you’re already eating. If you don’t have maca yet, make sure you get yourself the gelatinized version – it’s maca minus the starch content = more potent maca.
- 1/4 CUP OF PUERARIA MIRIFICA POWDER: Pueraria mirifica contains the highest phytoestrogen content of all known foods and herbs. Why is this awesome? Estrogen is what makes your body store fat on your bum and hips and a must-have for a curvier figure.
- 1 PINT OF NATURAL OIL: This is the base oil you’ll be using to infuse the powders in. You can use just one or a combination of oils. The ones we most recommend are…
- Coconut Oil: Its fats have a very small molecular structure (one of the smallest found in plant oils) and penetrates very easily into the skin. Result? booty-enlarging ingredients readily absorbed.
- Castor Oil: Super thick and heavy oil but great for sealing in moisture (and the booty enhancing goodness)!
- Sesame Oil: Very rich in Vitamin E with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Almond Oil: Virtually odorless and absorbs into skin rapidly – perfect to use if you want a lightweight oil to wear during the day
If you don’t have any of the above oils, you can totally use olive oil. Otherwise, our favorite oil blend is a combo of coconut and castor oil.
There are also a number of other beneficial oils that are great for everything from plumping as well as penetration (helps carry the butt enhancement ingredients deep into the skin). They don’t work well as base oils but are awesome add-ons when you’re all done brewing your butt enhancement cream. You can find these oils in the suped-up version below. You can add in these oils later and even opt for the special whipped booty butter recipe 🙂
- Heating Tool: This depends on your methods, see Step 1 for details. In short, you’ll want to have either:
- Crockpot or Slow Cooker
- Double Boiler
- The Sun
- Strainer: Either a nut milk bag or a strainer lined with cheese cloth or coffee filter
- Empty bowl: For when we strain the oil
- Container: A container to store your new oil in
Step 3. Mix Ingredients
Scoop 1/4 cup of Maca powder and 1/4 of Pueraria Powder into your…
- your crock pot
- the top bowl of your double boiler
- or a glass jar with a tight lid ( if you’re using the sun)
Pour in your choice of oil(s). Stir and swirl around so everything is well mixed.
Note: If you’re using coconut oil, it might be solid so you’ll want to melt it first. Simply place it in a tub of hot water for around 10 minutes.
Step 3. Bath Time!
This is the part where we create a lovely warm bath for the potent powders to relax and infuse their butt enhancing properties into the oil.
If you’re using a crock pot, simply set it on the lowest possible setting and you’re pretty much done. Leave it for 4 to 6 hours, occasionally checking back in to whisk your mixture a couple times so the powder doesn’t stick to the bottom.
If you’re using a double boiler, fill a saucepan with water and set your top bowl (containing your ingredients) on top. Heat it to warm – not hot and definitely not boiling. You should be able to comfortably touch the oil with your bare fingers. Let it brew for 8 to 10 hours, occasionally check to make sure it doesn’t get too hot.
If you’re using the sun, place your tightly sealed glass jar in a sunny window or another part of your house that gets the most sun. You’ll want to leave it here for at least two weeks. The longer you leave it, the stronger it gets. Occasionally check back in to shake the jar lightly. Every 2 to 3 days is perfect.
Step 4. Time to Strain!
Now that you have your infused oil – get your straining tools ready!
If you’re using a strainer, line it with a cheese cloth or coffee filter so it catches all the sediments. Like this…
If you’re using a nut milk bag, secure it to your bowl with a rubber band.
Slowly pour your infused oil into the liner strainer or nut milk bag!
Step 5. All Done?
You just made yourself a very potent butt enhancement oil with the most powerful butt enhancing ingredients currently available. Congrats 🙂
If you’d like to stop here, just pour your oil into a container to store it in and use it twice a day to increase your booty.
However, if you’d like to add some extra oomph to this oil, follow along for the extra steps.
Sup It Up! Extra Steps
Step 6. Give it Extra Booty Growth Power
You can give your oil extra potency by adding in a few of these super helpful ingredients:
- Vitamin E: Very thick, great for stretch marks, is a powerful antioxidant and great for prolonging the shelf life of your butt enhancement oil. Break open a few capsules and add it to your oil.
- Fish Oil: You’re probably already familiar with the plumping effects of fish oil – the good news is that all the other ingredients in your DIY booty cream will mask the smell of it. Still, opt for the odorless type. How much you add is up to you.
- Emu Oil: If you add nothing else on this list to your booty cream – at least add emu oil. This oil is an animal fat and is unique in that it increases cellular activity in your skin’s underlying layers, helping to thicken and “plump” the underlying skin – it’s currently the only oil actually proven to thicken skin. Plus, it’s the best trans-dermal oil since the fatty acids in emu oil can penetrate through all seven layers of skin, making it probably the most effective oil for transporting active ingredients to the deeper layers of skin.
Step 7. Make it Into Whipped Booty Butter
Oils are nice, but body butters are amazing. And you can transform your butt enhancement oil into a lovely, light whipped booty butter easily.
All you’ll need are:
- A Body Butter: Cocoa butter, Shea butter, or Mango butter
- A Whisk: If you have an electric hand mixer, use it! If you don’t, grab a whisk
- A Spatula: To help you get every last bit of your whipped booty butter into a jar
And here are the simple steps:
1. Use the double boiler method to gently heat up your butter until it melts. Should take less than 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Mix your booty growth oil into the melted butter. Stir and mix well.
3. Put the whole thing in the fridge for around 30 minutes until it’s slightly solidified. It should look like this when it’s ready. Remove from fridge.
4. Grab your whisk or electric mixer and whip-whisk the whole thing! It’ll start turning more and more creamy-colored and then lighter and fluffier before your eyes. When you have the consistency you want, stop 🙂
DIY Butt Enhancement Creams Tips
Butt enhancing oils and creams are effective, but by following a few simple tips – you can maximize their booty growing powers.
Tip #1. Always clean your skin before applying, especially if you’ve applied anything to your skin since the last time you showered.
Tip #2. Apply on moist skin. The active ingredients in skin penetrate better when your skin is moist. So use your butt enhancement oils or creams when you’re fresh out of a shower – just pat a little with a towel and get to it!
Tip #3. Apply on warm skin. Warming your skin increases your circulation, which increases absorption. Use a warm towel or a heating pad for a few minutes before applying your booty cream.
Tip #4. Exfoliate often. The uppermost layer of your skin is composed mostly of dry, dead cells. If this layer becomes too thick, the active ingredients in your booty cream have trouble penetrating deeply enough to have an effect. You don’t need harsh or fancy scrubs to exfoliate this skin off – our favorite exfoliator is a DIY combination of:
- coffee grinds to gently exfoliate
- cinnamon to exfoliate and increase circulation
- coconut oil to hold everything together
- honey to soothe the skin
- a few drops of vanilla bean extract to make the whole thing smell even yummier
Tip #5. Massage your butt. The best thing about giving your butt a little massage before applying cream is that it increases blood flow, which increases absorption and penetration of the ingredients into the skin. There have even been studies that say your body’s receptivity to estrogen increases after massage.
This doesn’t have to be a long, elaborate massage – simply knead and grope your butt a few times before applying your cream.